TeenLife Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeenLife Forum

Our friendly discussion forum.. Feel free to talk about anything...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blacKWidow
Admin
Admin
blacKWidow

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR Empty
PostSubject: Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR   Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:12 pm

Today, because of the power given to them by the government, the police think they're above all laws. They think they have the "power" to do anything, and we can't do anything about it to stop them! We must do something about this. Get your rights!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teenlifeonline.net
blacKWidow
Admin
Admin
blacKWidow

PostSubject: Re: Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR   Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:42 am

Some may say that the police is doing their job, others might say that they treat people badly because of the way they act or behave. But I had an encounter with such a group of policemen and I'll tell ya this... They're HORRIBLE!!! I swear to god... I was just walkin at about three A.M at night (ok.. ok.. i shudn't have.. but this is a free country right? or atleast they say it is... i can go out anytime i want... and there was no curfew that night) with two of my friends (one of them was my 15 year old brother) to get a can of soda from the vending machine thats in the road infront of Jamaaluddin School when I saw a group of policemen (armed with their baton sticks @ ) that had stopped in an intersection. I dunno, maybe they had nothing better to do or sumthn... they started lookin at us and then they called us (using nuthing but filthy words). They came to us, and asked us as filthily as their dirty mouths could, "Where are you going". (censored cuz younger viewers might red this). We were really scared because of the fact that they were famous for killing people and stuff. None of my companions answered. They asked us again much more angrily and sternly this time. Then I replied, "Whats the matter? Is anything wrong? Did we do anything wrong?"... Then they seemed to have gotten mad & came right at me and said, "Don't ask us questions, we will ask you now tell US!!!!". I was trembling at that point. I told them that we were going to buy a can of soda from the vending machine and asked them whether there was a curfew or sumthing that night. They replied in their same tone of voice using filthy words that it was none of my business and that we can go. I turned around, angry at them for being so filthy mouthed as my brother was also there, I was not 18 yet so I would be considered a child, so under my breath I muttered, "Why can't they talk in a more civilised way without using filthy words? Is this the way our so called "Police Service that protects and serves" talks to underage children?". That was my mistake right there. I should have walked when I had the chance. Thats right. They heard what I said. Freedom of speech is merely an illusion that the goverment has shown us. Theres no such thing!! They sprang at me like a hungry lion pounces on its prey. They turned me around and put hand cuffs on my hands. I don't think I commited any crime. Did I? I thought this was a free country. They were saying that they'll teach me to say things at them. I'm sure they were on something that night. They were so pumped up and looked vicious. I was so scared I started to beg for my life. but they didn't pay any attention to me. They handled me like I had just murdered someone and they put me in the police van with handcuffs. My hands were tied to the back. I think they would have beaten me up if I didn't plead for my life that night. I sank so low because I feared for my life. It affected me very much psychologically. My wrists ached with pain. They drove the van as fast as they could, running the red lights. They were saying that they got some kind of "POWER" and that they could do whatever the hell they wanted. I pleaded and finally they agreed to take me home. They took me home (which is against all laws that the police had to follow, if they put handcuffs on someone they have to take the person to a police station and then release me if they are going to). I was so relieved I never told my parents about it because I knew that my father, who was not a big fan of the police and Maldivian government, would have gone crazy! A month passed by. One night, my father came at me angrily. He found out. My brother who was with me had improvised on the story and told a tution teacher! The teacher, concerned, told my father. It was about 11 PM at night when my father came home from closing his shop and then he took me to the police station to report the case. We had to wait there for hours. Finally when I reached home after filing the case it was going to be 3 AM. They said that they will investigate. To this day we never heard anything from them. My father wrote to the president, home minister (even talked to him in person), the highest ranked officer in the police and anyone that had any power in Maldives. But alas, nothing happened.

This is how most of the policemen are. I am not saying that its how all of them are because I've met some great policemen & I'd like to say thanks to them. But don't you think we must have our rights? We shouldn't be abused like this. There is no law against the police. We can't take legal action on anything the police does. Damn!! This place is screwed up!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
rix

rix

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR   Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:53 am

are they damned o sumtin..handcuffed underagers..crazy o drunk...o both? ok mayb otherwise????? famous for playin but wid underagers??? Question .. i cant really believ..hmm make me!!
Back to top Go down
ishanhades
Admin
Admin
ishanhades

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: disagree with cutieangel   Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:02 am

i do agree with black widow, cux cutieangel.. how do u explain the death of Evan naseem and Hussain solah??? face it, they are unfair.. not oll of them.. but most of them.. and our government is to be blamed big time.. cux they should look into these matters.. and take it seriously...

maybe u r favorin cops.. maybe u r somehow related.. god knows.. bt.. my point is.. everyones gotta admit their fault... they hav done bad in this case...

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rix

rix

PostSubject: Re: Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR   Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:38 am

oh! are we talking about evan naseem and solah..well i was talking about arresting underagers; means not 18 hanging out at nights and throwing harsh replies to elders..well we have our rights but don't you guys think it would be proper to talk about rights within our rights? i mean say an innocent boy around 9 at night got thirsty and these police handcuffed them..hell kick them and we will be on your side..but yeah they abuse powers and the funny thing is no one has any doubt about it..lol

they shouldn't have handcuffed though but they did leave him; if they so much wanted their powers..they could have done many things and maybe they scared the shit out of the boys for talking harsh or maybe they were just having a bit of fun..well black widow made it happen!!

and nop am not related to them..and about their actions nah i don't even accept their presence..nice giving you a piece of my mind anyway
Back to top Go down
blacKWidow
Admin
Admin
blacKWidow

PostSubject: Police Still Unfair!   Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:45 am

Well if you don't believe me check out the picture I took of my wrist one month after they put hand cuffs on me... See for yourself... it hurt... Crying or Very sad

Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR Dsc00510

and thats after most of my hand healed...Sad
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Admin
Hades

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR   Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:19 pm

i wanted to reply to this topic for a really long time n now... i will... EVERYONE!! LISTEN TO ME! Blackwidow is tellin the truth, they did handcuff him and took him away jus like he told you. i kno this becuz i was the other person he got out with his other brother. n those were the days that i thought the government n the cops were gud, bt i guess i was wrong. They are rude n whatever anyone can imagine
Back to top Go down
http://www.theteenlife.net
rix

rix

PostSubject: Re: Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR   Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:04 am

Shocked you still got the marks??!! hey hades its just one of those incidents...unless we make everything big..i mean yeah they are rude but SO was black widow Exclamation
Back to top Go down
JeeNee
Admin
Admin
JeeNee

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR   Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:04 am

there r alot of ppl hu was rude to police but did they handcuff them???? i have seen ppl yelling at police face to face but they juz stood there smiling....so i think they r juz unfair n they r showing their power
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Admin
Hades

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR   Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 1:08 pm

they werent just rude Rix... they handcuffed him. Why? becuz he jus said that v are children, n that they could talk a lil more with respect. n elders; more importantly, gaumu balahattan thibey myhun, shudnt talk like that right? And also after when there was a so called "freedom of speech" in this country.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theteenlife.net
rix

rix

PostSubject: Re: Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR   Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:37 am

you meant the police bullied him? i really don't think anyone is having even a lil doubt about their rudeness or their attitude. surely they need a lesson to be taught. What a Face but yeah that part in their point of view will be a violation of law but u can go for child abuse scratch hope so

'freedom of speech' lol is not for underagers i strongly believe and even if it is..the kind of freedom is not given and everyone knows why hehe

yeah but the right is not given to the 18+ also so now we can fight for it!!! if u can that is;
the police &/ the military are in other words the defenders of a nation..the security of us and the country..'gaumu balahattan thibe myhun' its no big deal..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR   Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maldivian Police Services - UNFAIR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeenLife Forum :: Projects :: Human Rights-
Jump to: