TeenLife Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeenLife Forum

Our friendly discussion forum.. Feel free to talk about anything...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Do You Wish To Die??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ishanhades
Admin
Admin
ishanhades

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-09-02

How Do You Wish To Die?? Empty
PostSubject: How Do You Wish To Die??   How Do You Wish To Die?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:53 pm

how do u wish to die?? i mean do u want it to be in ur home?? or a hospital?? or in ur luvers arm?? and how do u wanna die hehe?? car crash?? juz drop dead?? or in a flowery garden while waterin plants????
Back to top Go down
JeeNee
Admin
Admin
JeeNee

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Wish To Die??   How Do You Wish To Die?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:54 pm

wat abt u?
Back to top Go down
ishanhades
Admin
Admin
ishanhades

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Wish To Die??   How Do You Wish To Die?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:03 am

i wish i wud die after my luver dies I love you cux i dnt want her to go throught the pain when im gone.. i dnt want her to be left alone...

instead, as hard as it wud be... i prefer to take all that on my own and let my luver be free from this sadness...

i prefer to die as happily as i can... sudden death without any sickness or accidents... i want to smile while im dead... so that every other person who looks at me will know that i lived a happy life... and that smile is all because of my luver who made me the happiest guy alive.. I love you flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Admin
Hades

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Wish To Die??   How Do You Wish To Die?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:06 am

i wish to die.. in sickness..
yeah i know... why?
cuz then, i wud see my lover beside me, (if she is alive at that time, hope shes not though for the same reason what lex said) n i wud see my family n friends... before i die, i wanna see everyone's face so that i would kno that they are the ones who care for me..
Back to top Go down
http://www.theteenlife.net
JeeNee
Admin
Admin
JeeNee

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Wish To Die??   How Do You Wish To Die?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:10 am

so touching Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
qtpi

qtpi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Wish To Die??   How Do You Wish To Die?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 8:45 am

ask ureselfs hw do u want to live? so by the time tht u die ul hv great things on the other side. u cnt wish ureself to die in a certain way nd obviously it doesnt always goes the way u want. so how do i want to live? like im living now. happy surrounded by love and care..witout wrong doings..
Back to top Go down
blacKWidow
Admin
Admin
blacKWidow

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Wish To Die??   How Do You Wish To Die?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:09 pm

ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY?! i dun wanna die!!!!! i wanna live forever n b immortal.. oh yeah...! the blacKWidow has spoken Twisted Evil yeahhhhh!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teenlifeonline.net
Hades
Admin
Admin
Hades

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Wish To Die??   How Do You Wish To Die?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:45 am

sheeeeeeeeesh... its jus a simple question ppl.. you cant ask the questionier how he/she shud ask the question Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.theteenlife.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Wish To Die??   How Do You Wish To Die?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Do You Wish To Die??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeenLife Forum :: General Discussion :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: