TeenLife Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeenLife Forum

Our friendly discussion forum.. Feel free to talk about anything...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Experiences

Go down 
5 posters

Do You Think True Love Exists?
Yes! Of course!
Love Experiences Vote_lcap100%Love Experiences Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No.. its crap! Love SUX!!
Love Experiences Vote_lcap0%Love Experiences Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
blacKWidow
Admin
Admin
blacKWidow

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Love Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Love Experiences   Love Experiences Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:59 pm

Share your experience of love and how you think of it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teenlifeonline.net
JeeNee
Admin
Admin
JeeNee

Number of posts : 55

Love Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Experiences   Love Experiences Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:39 pm

Love is beautiful....My lover is the best thing that ever happened to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ishanhades
Admin
Admin
ishanhades

Number of posts : 62

Love Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Experiences   Love Experiences Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:12 am

falling is always painful... u fall.. break sumthin.. cry.. heal.. thats life

well.. falling in luv is pretty much the same... bt only the healing part gets a whole lot better than just healing... it wud be the most wonderful thing in life u wud ever experience... so many things to look forward to... and so damn happy moments... frnds, im tellin u.. tru luv will never die.. thats y its called TRUE luv other than juz luv.. geek (i kno too much dho keke)
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Admin
Hades

Number of posts : 79

Love Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Experiences   Love Experiences Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:13 am

love... a word which is both confusing, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.... n more beautiful.
The confusing part is... u might find someone who has everythin that you wanted n you might say that you are in love with that someone. And when you are with that someone, you feel like your in a dream or mayb the best place that you can ever be.. Still cant find the confusing part of my story huh? its simple... mostly after you fall in love with that someone, you sometimes get the feeling that he/she doesnt love you the same way as you do to them. That is not called true love, because in true love, both of them love each other as much as they do to each other. they understand each other more than anyone else. a true lover never looses the trust of the person whom he/she loves......
N when the someone that you fell in love with doesnt love you or betray you, some people think that LOVE sucks.. Actually, thats where the beauty of it begins from.
i've byn in 3 relationships n now im with the best, sweet n beautiful gurl that i can ever dream of. when im with her... believe me..... im in a place called heaven..
Back to top Go down
http://www.theteenlife.net
JeeNee
Admin
Admin
JeeNee

Number of posts : 55

Love Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Experiences   Love Experiences Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:22 am

ohmigod!!!we have exparts here
Back to top Go down
rix

rix

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Love Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Experiences   Love Experiences Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:40 pm

love is the sweetest experience life cud offer; its like living a fairy tale life with wonderful moments, beautiful dreams and having the craziest time of ur life geek ; my luv is my happy ending of my fairy tale life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Experiences   Love Experiences Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Experiences
Page 1 of 1