TeenLife Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeenLife Forum

Our friendly discussion forum.. Feel free to talk about anything...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sign the Petition!!

Go down 
+4
Hades
blacKWidow
rix
ishanhades
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ishanhades
Admin
Admin
ishanhades

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Sign the Petition!! Empty
PostSubject: Sign the Petition!!   Sign the Petition!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:39 am

please sign here, you name and island. this is the petition we are goin to submit to the human rights commission of the maldives, to either remove abussive categories or bring the abusive forums down for good. we aim to bring down those forums who post your pictures, phone numbers or email IDs without your knoledge. help us help u!!
Back to top Go down
ishanhades
Admin
Admin
ishanhades

PostSubject: Example vote.. please follow this fomat.. thnx .::TLC::.   Sign the Petition!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:43 am

Subject:I vote!!

I,_________(ur name) from __________(location) hereby sign this petition, favoring teenlife, to bring down those forums who post offensive materials, abusing human rights!!

thank you
Back to top Go down
rix

rix

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Sign the Petition!!   Sign the Petition!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:20 am

do you really think the 'teenlife' could do it with a SIGNED petition through online? That also with human rights?? first question is will they accept it? nope they won't. because this isn't the fiirst forum who got big dreams..no hard feelings just nizaamee nikuthaaeh nagaalee lol
Back to top Go down
blacKWidow
Admin
Admin
blacKWidow

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Sign the Petition!!   Sign the Petition!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:50 am

well, cutieangel, we got big dreams & hopes... thats true. And we can make a difference and bring down the forums through the Human Rights Commission. We got contacts there in high ranks & besides, TheBalaabodu Forum was brought down by the government too right? We can do this! Just have a little faith bounce Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.teenlifeonline.net
Hades
Admin
Admin
Hades

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: To cutieangel   Sign the Petition!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:57 pm

through out the world several organizations have submitted signed online petitions to deal with problems they have had. Even right now the world health organization and other pressure groups have declared their online petition. So if these big names can do it, why can we? And besides there is a holy verse that says, 'in every relationship which was built to do a good deed, the third partner shall be the almighty.' v have faith, v have power... all v gotta to is jus take the chance n fight against them
Back to top Go down
http://www.theteenlife.net
rix

rix

PostSubject: Re: Sign the Petition!!   Sign the Petition!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:33 am

through out the world many things are happening..but yeah thats true and i like your positiv way of seeing things..
Back to top Go down
whydoyoucare

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Sign the Petition!!   Sign the Petition!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:38 pm

ok i vote. how DO i vote Shocked
i cant write my real full name there!! but i still vote
Back to top Go down
goddess girl

goddess girl

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Sign the Petition!!   Sign the Petition!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:47 pm

i agree with whydoyoucare.
but i m not sure this is gonna work either.
n i wish u guys goodluck.
Back to top Go down
JeeNee
Admin
Admin
JeeNee

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Sign the Petition!!   Sign the Petition!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:03 pm

have some faith....
Back to top Go down
ishanhades
Admin
Admin
ishanhades

PostSubject: Re: Sign the Petition!!   Sign the Petition!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:37 pm

yeah... hav sum faith.. hehe

here's some gud news.. we are currently in the proccess of making a registered organisation working for human rights and to provide various aids to those in need... yeah ofcux.. this is not the original petition, but this will give us an idea about how many ppl are with us in this... thank you guys so much for sticking with us and havin faith..

insha allah, we will do this... we will nail these losers down. with u guys on our side...
Back to top Go down
rix

rix

PostSubject: Re: Sign the Petition!!   Sign the Petition!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:46 am

ok i too vote..but don't know where this would lead

but yeah lets hav sum faith dho lol
Back to top Go down
ishanhades
Admin
Admin
ishanhades

PostSubject: Re: Sign the Petition!!   Sign the Petition!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:43 pm

well, lets face the truth, we cannot go public without a crowd of suppoters behind us, besides all this, this is a HUGE project and needs a really long period of time. so let us all hope to god that this works.. shall we Very Happy
Back to top Go down
valerix
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Sign the Petition!!   Sign the Petition!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:14 pm

hi guys this is my first post in this forum Very Happy im kindah happi and im realli speechless
Back to top Go down
ishanhades
Admin
Admin
ishanhades

PostSubject: Re: Sign the Petition!!   Sign the Petition!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:17 pm

lol gud for u man kekek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign the Petition!!   Sign the Petition!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sign the Petition!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeenLife Forum :: Projects :: Human Rights-
Jump to: