TeenLife Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeenLife Forum

Our friendly discussion forum.. Feel free to talk about anything...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its all because of me...

Go down 
+2
Just-a-Normal-Guy
iMush
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iMush

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Its all because of me... Empty
PostSubject: Its all because of me...   Its all because of me... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:00 pm

I have been with my boyfriend for around 4 month now and I thought that it was going to be perfect.
Obviously not.

I have a step uncle who is single and 36 years old.
We are close friends and I would text him often.
I have just been told that my boyfriend sees this man as a threat as he aparently found a text to him from my phone saying something along the lines of 'i love you'
Which is utter crap. I dont remember writing such a text but If I did there would be a resonable reason why.

Im not mentally capable of cheating.

No my boyfriend is in such a depressed mood because he thinks i will runa away and break up with him.

His worrys have got so worse now that he pratically accuses me of cheating.

he is my first boyfriend with me at 16 and him 18.
I love him so much and have promised I will never leave him but Im afraid there is only so much I can take of these accusations.

He says he wants to sort out his life but I cant help him because all this is caused by me.

Is there anything I can actually do to help him Sad

I have deleated this step uncles humber from my mobile but there will be times where I cannot avoid in seeing him as we visit my grandparents home where he lives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/memoriesofachild
Just-a-Normal-Guy

Just-a-Normal-Guy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Its all because of me...   Its all because of me... Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:56 am

Well, you have asked quite a large question there, but have you asked him what you can do to make things better? That way you might get a better understanding of what he's thinking or what he's worried about.

Relationships are all about getting over the bumps in the road, but once you do that, you'll find that you'll be closer to each other more than ever.
Back to top Go down
warrioR

warrioR

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Its all because of me...   Its all because of me... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:48 pm

iMush: your boyfriend is probably insecure because he loves you a lot. Sometimes it happens because he might have gone through a hard break up or maybe he has seen his friends suffer through a break up. Maybe he has a reason to be threatened by this step uncle you are close with. Its because he is a guy and he would be familiar of how guys would think like. Maybe because he is a STEP uncle and your boyfriend thinks that you are not related by blood.

Just try to put yourself in his position. What if he had a step aunt? And he txts her and is very close with her? Try to talk things out with your boyfriend. Don't hide your feelings. If you need any more assistance please post here or you can even email us at gethelp@teenlifeonline.net
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Admin
Hades

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Its all because of me...   Its all because of me... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:08 pm

hi iMush.. its gona b ok.. i agree with warrior cux sometimes guys can have a mind like that and even girls too. its what human minds are like..
dont worry so much about it cux now heres what i think that u can do.... u wouldnt wana try it but its also ok to ask your uncle if your boyfriend checked his phone.. that way maybe you can find out whether your source who told you about the story is telling the truth..
and also is it really important for you to call your boyfriend or meet him and tell him how much you really love him and that you would never in anyway hurt him and you would know the rest to say..
n yeah.. gethelp@teenlifeonline.net can assist you more btw..
c'mon imush bounce .. you can do it.. get yourself together first and then your love.. Very Happy go get him.. hes all yours
Back to top Go down
http://www.theteenlife.net
Hades
Admin
Admin
Hades

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Its all because of me...   Its all because of me... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:15 pm

oh nd yeah.. its not all because of you.. your in a relationship now.. n every relationships have problems and you shouldnt blame everything on you... you might do bad things but those are not done on purpose.. n if you look into this matter, no body did any thing wrong.. just a mis understanding right? Wink take care
Back to top Go down
http://www.theteenlife.net
blacKWidow
Admin
Admin
blacKWidow

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Its all because of me...   Its all because of me... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:20 pm

To be honest, I don't think that it is a problem to be insecure about in the first place. I mean, its your uncle, and hes your family. I'm sure even if he had an aunt n if he talks to her a lot you wudn mind cux they're family and even if its not family its okay to have friends. Ask him to try and put himself in the position you are in.. Maybe that will help. Hope this would help
Back to top Go down
http://www.teenlifeonline.net
ishanhades
Admin
Admin
ishanhades

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Its all because of me...   Its all because of me... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:21 pm

well, i think you have taken a major step in deletin his number from ya fone... shows every one who read ur question, how much you love ur boy.. you gave up something you adored or loved having, just for the one u luv. anyways, my advice is talk to him when he is ready, and i dont really think you should blame this on you, cux there is NO me, you or I in a relationship... every problem needs to be sorted out by talkin, there has never been a relationship with no problems.. its not normal if you dont have any problem at all.. anyhow,
1- give him time without forcing him into anythin
2- forgive yourself, every one needs someone to talk to
3- have no contact with this uncle, cux obviously, you care more about ur boy than this uncle
and finally
4- talk talk and talk till there is nuthing left to talk about... and talk again till you both come to an understanding that suits best to both of you..

all the best in life and wish you both a happy life.. if you need help, feel free to come back .. we are here for anyone who needs us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its all because of me...   Its all because of me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its all because of me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeenLife Forum :: Teens :: Love-
Jump to: